Writers in the Field is hosted on the Richmond family farm, also known as the Amber Inn Academy of Arts. As such, attendees are our guests - and our highest priority is ensuring a safe, enjoyable event for ALL our guests. Please read the following carefully before you purchase a ticket!
- Event management is entitled to remove you from the grounds, without compensation, should you act in a disorderly manner or violate management’s rules or regulations. Violations of the law will be referred to the police.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS. No drug imitations. The police will be summoned and you will be immediately expelled from our property.
- No pets. ADA-compliant service animals are allowed and should be easily identified.
* Alcoholic beverages may be sold by TABC-certified vendors.
* Patrons are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
* Anyone under 21 will not be allowed access to alcohol. I.D. will be required.
* You are responsible for drinking responsibly. However, we reserve the right to take away your keys if you are too drunk to drive. We will do our best to make accommodations or alternate transportation.
- If a weapon is part of your costume, it must be peace tied or otherwise rendered inert or safe in the opinion of our security personnel.
- Violence and violent disruptions will not be tolerated. Harassment of others will not be tolerated.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at ALL TIMES.
- You must stay out of areas marked with “Restricted” and/or “Authorized Personnel Only.”
- Disorderly or offensive behavior, or behavior deemed unacceptable by event management, will result in your expulsion without compensation.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs for personal use. You agree that you will not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of any part of Writers in the Field for any monetary gain, either personal or business. Furthermore, by attending this event, you authorize us to utilize your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of Writers in the Field.
By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to Writers in the Field, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the festival.
Lost and Found
Found items will be held at the ticket booth. Writers in the Field is not responsible for items missing or damaged. Items may be turned over to the police if deemed necessary.
We can offer you a 100% refund until August 13th, and a 50% refund until September 13th. After September 13th, we can not issue any refunds - but we will be happy to facilitate ticket transfers.